- Had this annoying habit of giving people the benefit of the doubt.
- Successfully allowed other people’s opinions to shape all your important decisions in life. Well done.
- Failed at that one new thing you tried 15 years ago.
- Did a beautiful job protecting God from the attacks of people with different opinions. Whew, that was close.
- Definitely should not have donated any money to that man on the street that one time.
- Definitely should not have served a meal to that one homeless lady that one time.
- Forgave your friend again after having already forgiven them seventy times seven times. Big no no.
- Showed mercy to someone who definitely did not deserve it in any way. Tsk tsk.
- Could have made more money if you just had spent less time with family and friends.
- Did not develop an acceptable amount of stress and worry.
- You didn’t beat yourself up enough over things that no one else cared about.
- Spent too much time being quiet and listening to friends.
- Successfully kept all out-of-the-box ideas to yourself.
- Could have felt more guilt and shame.
- Shared love with too many people.
- Laughed way too much.
- Bad dancer, should have never tried.
- Experienced too much grace.
Take a break. Breathe. Do not worry. Do not fear.